Partner with Sean and Anne Sanborn
Your Partnership Is Priceless!
What will you do to impact nations in your lifetime?
- YWAM does not pay it's volounteers in any way.
- We have about half of the support that we need, please pray about joining our support team as we leap out in faith.
- To see a list of our needs please see review our Wish List.
A. Secure Donation Online (Tax Deductable)
B. Send a Check (Tax Deductable)
- Make check out to "YWAM"
YWAM is a registered 501 (C) (3) non-profit organization and is audited annually by the IRS. All donations are tax deductible. You will be receipted for all gifts you give no matter which method you choose.
- Attach separate note indicating "for Sean and Anne Sanborn"
(for your tax auditing protection, please do not write this on the
check). learn why.
Print out a form now to make this process easier.
- Mail to either: (We would prefer checks sent to Tampa since our bank is in Florida)
Personal letters can only be sent to the Florida address.
34077 Eiler Blvd
Webster, Florida 33597
Office: +1 (352) 583-5516
P.O. Box 61700
Honolulu, HI 96822
C. Australia Supporters
If you are in Australia, and wish to support Sean & Anne's ministry,
please contact Claudia Kershaw for more information. (This is her newest email address)
Cell Number : 614-1860-4710
We have a Savings Account at Newcastle Permanent in Australia.
Ask us, and we will send the bank deposit information.
If you have further questions about giving call our accounting dept at
+1 (352) 583-5516. Thank you!
Paypal Signup Help
Question : Do I need to sign up for a PayPal account to send money?
Answer : Yes. To sign up and send money:
1.Go to the PayPal website and click Send Money at the top of the page.
2.Enter your information and click Continue.
3.Create your PayPal account.
4.Review your payment and click Send Money.
Question : How do I open a PayPal account?
Answer : Here's how you open an account:
1. Click Sign Up at the top of the page.
2. Select your country or region.
3. Choose which account type you want and click Get Started.
4. Enter your information, including your full email address,
and choose a password (it must contain at least 8 characters and is case sensitive). You will need these to log in to your PayPal account.
5. Click Agree and Create Account.